Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Opposites

Today the sky was filled with quote-like, happy clouds...
Photobucket

Photobucket


And my car was filled with gas....

Photobucket
Not filled, but as much as I could fit in within just a few minutes last night after my fiasco.


And it was HOT...but I'll choose HOT over COLD....any day of the year...

And today I choose happy...alot....because I kept forgetting and choosing tired or sad or scared about the future, or cranky...and so I would physically shake my head to get those bad thoughts loose ...so I could  re-choose happy...again...and again.

It was easy to be happy at 8 this morning for once...it's trash Wednesday...and we hear the big loud green trucks go up and down the neighborhood throughout the day...and we have a family rule- that all the ABA Teachers know...If Greyson says, I want truck...we stop everything and we run out the door like mad to catch it...and it's only happened a few times- but when it does, my adrenaline goes giddy.
Photobucket

And we stood out on the driveway, me and my best guy, and we soaked it all up while he drank his morning smoothie...and I thought about how lucky I am that this little guy can bring me this particular big brand of happy into my life.


Photobucket
Photobucket



And later we worked played outside for Mike & Ikes during ABA. And when I dumped a little box 'em of the concrete, I noticed one was different...
Photobucket

Photobucket
But in looking over the pictures, I noticed there were actually 2 singletons...and I was glad that they had each other....because different likes different...

And he loves his candy...like me...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But it takes him 5 minutes to eat each one...which is so not me


And tonight, I didn't just grocery shop...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I changed the World a little...with a blue sticker.

I keep a couple in my wallet at all times...


And I hesitated telling you, because I was afraid you would stop asking for them...but except for about 20 I have in my purse, we are out of stickers...(temporarily)...1,000 gone in just days- poof...just like that...and that makes me so happy.

Thank you to everyone asking and sticking!!!

And I was just a little sad because I'll have new ones by Monday. You absolutely must PROMISE me- that you will still keep asking for them...and I will send them as soon as I get the new ones! email me: kellyc43@gmail.com and say, "I want stickers!!!"

If you knew how much this meant to me...if you knew how happy I got every single time you send me a message asking for stickers, you would realize how much of a difference you make.

Thank you Wednesday. You delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment